Malta | Full-time
Scope & General Purpose of Job:
➢ To train, plan, monitor, develop, implement, and asses training needs for staff individuals. Maintain awareness and knowledge of staff training and development. To carry out the company’s objectives, policies, and mission.
Standards of Performance: (Duties of Position)
• Plan and asses training needs for staff, in consultation with the Training Manager.
• Liaise with Departmental Head to understand all necessary aspects and needs of staff in training and development, and to ensure they are fully informed of objectives, purposes, and achievements.
•Stay informed as to relevant skill and qualifications level required by staff for effective performance.
• Design training courses and programs; revise any training modules for updated training needed essentially for the staff.
• Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and
measurement of training.
• Develop self, and maintain knowledge in the relevant field at all times.
• Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies, and providers necessary to
deliver required training to appropriate standards.
• Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organizational and statutory policies, including
health and safety, employment, and equality laws.
• Carry out any other Adhoc duties that might be required from time to time according to the Company’s
Occasional Duties: As required
Hours of Work: Variable shifts as needed (Mainly Morning / Afternoon)
Qualification Requirements: 3 years of casino experience. With experience in an Online Casino or Live Game Casino
Quality Control: Performs quality control functions as per departmental standards. Ensures the neatness and accuracy of all work.
Health & Hygiene: Maintains and cleans immediate work area. Conforms to uniform standards required by respective departments.