Studio Facilities Technician
Malta | Full-time
– To carry out all preventive and breakdown maintenance of the studio facilities.
– To work closely with engineering team in ensuring smooth operation of the studio facilities.
– Ensure all works are carried out safely and/or in accordance with safety procedures.
– Responsible for general cabling, cable conduits, connecting of cabling, termination etc.
– Provide technical advice and assistance on all maintenance functions.
– Troubleshoot and carry out minor repairs for the studio and related facilities
– Supervise sub-contractors who carry out approved repair works and scheduled maintenance in the building
– Responsible for building, installing, and removing trusts and wooden structures / props on the studio set
– Any other tasks, when required by the immediate superior.
– Good working knowledge of English
– Great communication and interpersonal skills
– Able to work in fast moving & high-pressure environment
– Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
– Is accountable and personally dedicated to project success.
– Is punctual in all aspects of the job.
– Previous experience as a prop builder, welding & carpentry is considered a plus.
– Strong problem-solving, inquisitive mentality and excellent level of detail.
– A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
– Possess a driving license
– An attractive salary package.
– Excellent career prospects.
– Excellent working environment.
– Wellness Allowance
– Health insurance
– Daily lunches at the Office
– Snacks at the Office
– Company Events
Hours of Work:
Variable Shifts (Mainly Mornings)
Send us your cv on email@example.com