Malta | Full-time
Responsible To: Service Manager
Other Relationships: Pitboss, Training Manager
Scope & General Purpose of Job:
The Service support officer shall be responsible for the monitoring of the gaming areas including all cards and materials storage.
Act as first point of contact with support teams, such as IT, NOC, Helpdesk and operators when required
Standards of Performance: (Duties of Position)
• Detects any procedural errors or suspicious activity and enforces all policies and procedures.
• Monitors tables and cards room continually to ensure adherence to gaming
regulations and procedures
• Operates surveillance equipment to ensure accurate video documentation
Evaluate studio personnel performance
• Co-ordinate maintenance activities
• Report problems or concerns to senior management
• Documents incidents outcome by compiling incident reports
• Act as first point of contact to the studio and 3rd parties
• Performs other duties as may be assigned by the management
• A complete knowledge of the rules and procedures of the games is essential.
• Responsible for the quality of the Games
• Carry out any other adhoc duties that might be required from time to time
according to the Company’s exigencies.
Occasional Duties: As Required
Hours of Work: Variable Shifts
Qualification Requirements: Previous casino experience. Minimum of 2 years’
experience in Casino industry
Quality Control: Performs quality control functions as per departmental standard.
Health & Hygiene: Maintains and cleans immediate work area. Conforms to uniform standards required to respective departments.